Are you challenged with:
- Bloating and discomfort an hour or more after a meal?
- Undigested food passed into your stool
- Intestinal candida overgrowth?
And would you like to absorb your good food and its vital nutrients just that little bit more?
Body Ecology’s SI Enzyme Capsules may help!
SI = Small Intestine – where so much of our digestion occurs.
SI Enzymes feature ALL enzymes your small intestine needs to do its job.
They may help:
- Break down dairy foods
- Tone the intestinal wall
- Stop bloating and gas
- Clear bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Maintain healthy intestinal biome
- Regulate healthy bowel movements
Because pH and acid levels in the stomach and small intestine are not the same most enzymes stop working when they go into the small intestine.
So these carefully formulated enzymes go to work where they are needed - in your small intestine!
- Pancreatin – features digestive enzymes trypsin, amylase, and lipase
- Protease - an enzyme to help break down proteins
- Amylase - an enzyme to break starch down into sugar
- Lipase - an enzyme to break apart fat molecules
- Papain - an enzyme extracted from papayas to assist in the breakdown of food
- Bromelain - enzymes extracted from pineapple to assist in protein digestion.
- Lipase (alkaline) – an alkaline-based enzyme to breaks down fats
- Lipase (acid) – an acid-based enzyme to break down fats
Trypsin & Chymotrypsin - proteases to convert proteins into basic amino acids
- Alpha Galactosidase - an enzyme to help break down complex or branching sugars (polysaccharides and oligosaccharides) in foods such as legumes and cruciferous vegetables.
Assist SI Enzymes are non-GMO, dairy free and soy free!
Recommended dose is 1-3 capsules per day with a meal.
For more info see Assist SI in the store.