Who doesn’t love a good pesto?
This one is a tweak from the traditional with thanks to Body Ecology Diet Founder Donna Gates.
Don’t just eat..ABSORB all of the minerals found in coriander, parsley and pepitas with the simple soaking process and a splash of CocoBiotic!
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 handful fresh, chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons fresh, chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin seed oil
- 1½ cups raw pepitas, soaked 8 hours
- Celtic sea salt to taste
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Splash of organic, unfiltered olive oil
- Splash of CocoBiotic
Blend all ingredients in a food processor, pulse until creamy.
Chill before serving.
For more gut-healthy recipes by Donna Gates, check out the Body Ecology Living Cookbook.