Body Ecology Stage 2 (has tomatoes)
- 1 medium butternut pumpkin
- 2 tbsps of coconut oil
- 1 onion sliced
- 3 garlic cloves puréed
- 2cm piece ginger, puréed
- 2 tsps ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 3 ripe tomatoes, diced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsps of chopped coriander leaves to garnish
- Dollop of cultured vegetables to serve (how to culture vegetables)
- Peel, dice and steam pumpkin until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Gently heat oil in a heavy-bottomed pan. Add onion, a pinch of salt and sauté until onion is golden brown.
- Add garlic and ginger and gently fry until aromatic.
- Stir in diced tomatoes and cook until soft.
- Add pumpkin and combine tomato and spice mixture to evenly coat.
- Serve with freshly ground black pepper, chopped coriander and a dollop of cultured vegetables.