EcoBloom 225 gr - Email Us For How To Order From USA
How to feed your good bacteria
- Helps to enhance the immune system
- Food for the good bacteria in your gut
- Helps to fight constipation
- Helps to release stress
- Helps to improves liver function
If you're trying to build the population of fat-fighting, immune-enhancing good bacteria in your gut, you need to know about prebiotics and EcoBloom.
EcoBloom is food for the good bacteria in your gut. Help your microflora do their job by adding EcoBloom to fermented foods and drinks, salad dressings and more.
Prebiotics Help Probiotics
Prebiotics are simply food for the probiotics (good bacteria) in your gut.
Probiotics (or microflora) live in your intestinal tract and help you digest food, assimilate more nutrients, and fight the growth of bad bacteria and infections.
Prebiotics feed the probiotics. By providing the good bacteria and yeast with plenty of food to dine upon, pre-biotics allow the pro-biotics to multiply more rapidly.
Fermented foods and liquids provide an excellent way to add probiotics to your digestive tract.
If you also include prebiotics as a part of your healthy diet, you can make your gut FAR more attractive to the disease-fighting probiotics, encouraging them to flourish inside you as they help make you healthier and happier.
EcoBloom quickly increases the growth of beneficial microflora. This may suppress the growth of pathogens, reduce toxins in the liver and colon, and balance the immune system.
Research has shown FOS with beneficial bacteria reduces the pH of the colon thus enhancing mineral absorption, especially calcium.
EcoBloom: The Prebiotic Superstar
The easiest and most versatile way to add prebiotics to your diet is by using EcoBloom.
EcoBloom is 100% natural powder chicory extract FrutaFit, Inulin (often called FOS). FOS is fructooligosaccharides, which serves as food for beneficial microflora.
In Europe, FOS is added to everything from mashed potatoes to baked goods.
At Body Ecology, we add EcoBloom to everything from fermented foods to beverages and salad dressings.
Take a look at all the benefits attributed to FOS as it helps promote the growth of the beneficial microflora that live inside you. You'll soon see why EcoBloom is an important part of your healthy diet.
EcoBloom FOS may be just the prebiotic you need if you:
- Experience constipation
- Have finished taking a course of antibiotics
- Have a history of poor eating habits
- Visit foreign countries where "travellers' diarrhoea is a risk
- Are under constant stress
- Would like to aid your digestion and improve absorption of calcium
- Want to discourage swings in blood sugar
- Want to improve your liver function
- Would like to improve your cardiovascular health
- Need to balance immunity, especially in long-term care facilities or hospitals, where there is increased risk of bacterial infection
- EcoBloom makes a great addition to your kitchen because it is so versatile and so beneficial
- Add EcoBloom to your fermented foods instead of sugar, to make them even more potent and healthy
- Sprinkle EcoBloom into salad dressings, sauces or gravy add a silky-smooth texture
- Mix your EcoBloom with any hot or cold beverage to add body and healthy benefits
Feed your beneficial bacteria with plenty prebiotic EcoBloom. Your pro-biotics will never go hungry again!
Ecobloom is 100% natural powder chicory extract FrutaFit, Inulin (often called FOS). FOS is fructooligosaccharides, which serves as food for beneficial microflora.
Contains no artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives, animal products, filler or excipients.
Refrigerate after opening.
Complimentary products: Assist Enzymes, LivAmend, Ancient Earth Minerals, Kefir Starter.
This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any diseases.
Body Ecology video